- Sandis Mukansin Thailand travel tips / / 0 commentsRead more
Depending on the bank, the price for withdrawing money in Thailand can be up to 7.84 USD high. Read how to decrease these costs and other tips regarding this topic.
- Sandis Mukansin Wildlife & animals / / 0 commentsRead more
Find out where to see monkeys in Thailand, are they dangerous and how to avoid getting scratched or bitten by a monkey.
- Sandis MukansRead more
Tap water quality in Thailand is something that could ruin your trip to Thailand easily. Don't drink tap water in Thailand. Read about its alternatives here.
- Sandis Mukansin Thai laws for tourists / / 0 commentsRead more
Vaping in Thailand is illegal, although technically there is no law in Thailand that forbids it. What is Thailand vaping ban and how to interpret it correctly?
- Sandis Mukansin Thai laws for tourists / / 1 commentsRead more
Thailand overstay consequences will be costly and you could even end up being banned from re-entering the country for up to 10 years. Read about new rules here.
- Sandis Mukansin Thailand / / 0 commentsRead more
Winter in Thailand is the best time when to visit this country. Read this article to find out how to prepare for a trip to Thailand during winter months.
- Sandis Mukansin Directions & Transport / / 0 commentsRead more
To drive in Thailand legally you must hold a valid driver's license and an IDP. Although to rent a scooter no one will ask for any of these documents. Read why.
- Sandis Mukans